HOW WE INVEST IN KIDS
CWK operates and oversees the following initiatives to help us fulfill our mission:
CWK PROGRAM SUPPORT
- CWK provides funding for programs that get kids into the kitchen and teach them to cook.
- Qualifying programs must be non-profit organizations with a proven track record.
- Typical programs include youth, school or community groups.
- CWK dollars go to support the sustainability and or the growth of programs.
THE AWESOME PRETZEL CART
- An entrepreneurial program that is targeted toward non-profit organizations serving youth ages 8-18.
- CWK provides funding toward the purchase of an Awesome Pretzel Cart.
- Youth learn how to run a small business, gain self-esteem and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- All profits from the operation of the Awesome Pretzel Cart go to the youth organization and serve as a viable revenue stream.
Click Here to Find Out More About The Awesome Pretzel Cart Project.